Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Work in progress - Asian Heritage Row

Hello I am kyle , ID : 1091001054. Here is the work in progress report week 8 =)

  • Description on the individual ideation of link
This is one of the sub link from our homepage - "Shopping&Nightlife". In this link , we will let others know where Asian Heritage Row is located at. It is strategically located in the heart of the city and is growing in popularity as a preferred destination for the young and trendy. Besides that , this link will also introduce those lounges, bars and clubs that are located in Asian Heritage Row.
  • Objective of the link
The link is create to let the visitor can clearly know that which information they want to get from the website with using the sub link. so I create the link in directly view to convenient those who hope to get relevent information with Asian Heritage Row effectively.

  • Design of GUI
I will make it more simple and direct in my page. We choose dark red as the background color in this stage and following by putting some attractive photos of Asian Heritage Row. It is the first time i design for GUI , I will make it more simple and direct in my page.



  • Flowchart of individual site
  • references
http://www.kuala-lumpur.ws/klareas/asian-heritage-row.htm
http://www.timeoutkl.com/nightlife/venues/Asian-Heritage-Row


  • Photoshop
I will use photoshop CS5 to create the background and the photo that need to be display in my page to make sure the photo is nice.

  • Flash
I still haven learn anything about flash, i think it is going to be teach in the future tutorial class. Hope it isn't hard to learn.

  • Screen Shot of the final output
It is still not available for this stage

No comments:

Post a Comment